JCHS is authorized to issue work permits to students who have gained employment. You do not need to apply for a permit on the SFUSD or California Board of Education’s website.

  1. Click here to download and print the Statement of Intent to Employ Minor and Request for Work Permit form.
  2. Students: complete Section 1, have your employer fill out Section 2, and have a parent/guardian sign Section 3.
  3. Email your completed form to Ms. Bregman.
  4. Ms. Bregman will issue the permit and email you your permit. You must sign the completed work permit before handing it into your employer.

Please Note: Work permits are good for one school year. You must apply for a new work permit at the beginning of each school year